Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter happenings

It's Friday and just what the heck is going on here?

Golly gosh Rory had gotten hold of my Egg  on Monday and wasn't for handing over so I fight him paw by paw to get it back. He can go get his own!

I prefer Thornton's chocolate to Cadbury's and this egg had nine individual chocolates with it too in separate box.
By Thursday this was the last piece remaining to nom having gotten my paws so sticky Mommy had to wipe them with a dishcloth otherwise I'd of  gotten caked in it and so would the door handles.
It's easy enough for me to get in trouble for leaving chocolate stains in the throw over covers on our furniture given everything goes flying when it's in my paws!
On Monday I watched a performance of Goldilocks and the Three Bears on CBeebies (a BBC TV children's channel) that was actually really good for having a fully integrated group of children including disabled children taking part in the story that also had dancing from members of the Northern Ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment