Monday, September 25, 2017

R.I.P Marmalade

On Thursday September 21 at 8.30 AM, Marmalade, president of the seventh North Staffs Tom Cat Club died as I stroked him having been brought in by neighbours found seriously ill on the sidewalk fur covered in dark soil and with black coloured berry in his mouth.
There was little indication to suggest being struck by an automobile as while conscious but with severe breathing difficulties, he didn't yelp while carried or when stroked from face to tail.
He arrived around 2013 from nowhere with his eccentric ways like wanting to be served on a floor table, wanting to bring his own food in like mice to eat in front of the gas fire and going out for all night cat parties at their Tom Cat Club.
He also hacked in to this blog and GT to broadcast his thoughts on things most noticeably on the British General Election  with his feline take on matters.
I'm too upset to say anymore crying right now but I misses him so.

2 comments:

  1. I am truly sorry for your loss, Joanne. I wish I had words to comfort you, but I'm sure now that he's crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, there will be past member of the Tom Cat Club for him to reminisce with, and he will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Joanne, very sorry to hear of your loss especially in the circumstances, Henry our cat is still missed but has a pride of place under the apple tree, remember the good times of joy
    Hugs xxxxxx Jennifer

    ReplyDelete