Monday, November 20, 2017

Eight hundred trips around the sun

Here at The World of Joanne Chan we're marking an anniversary today.
You see it is our 800th post on the blog that was began before Tumblr was born and Instagram was thought of so this was my main platform to express myself as a person on rather than just sharing opinions around odd topics on forums.
It's a slice of life blog of a middle/little as lived and experienced so all life from adventures and interests about that life are to be found which I feel is it's strength as when you're like me you're always regressed to a point, usually requiring some oversight and so that life is in its context rather than something you might just role play at.
One thing I have been doing for this anniversary has been tidying up some entries where say images were small being made on a ancient desktop computer and a very slow unreliable internet connection where it was type, assemble and publish before the connection went.
It was much the same story on That Boarding School Girl where I have too being working on tidying entries up as some had images under 180 x 270 pixels even in places around the same era some just being above what today we regard as thumbnails.
Some had strange things going on involving the text breaking out in colour too.
One thing I have being more of is exercise and today's picture was taken recently while out doing just that in its vivid colours which the recent changes in blog layout now allow me to take full advantage of
Happy 800th Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment