Monday, February 26, 2018

Cutesy warmers

Wowies three comments on last weeks blog entry. Thank yous.
 This blog has always been electric-correction-eclectic in its scope dealing with things that broadly fit into my middle/littles life and vantage point as much as it might be easier to fill each entry with plushies and the like.
It's just me in the end contemplating an Exposure Value reading while clutching Theo with a bowl of ice cream at hand.
Anyway my liking plushies and cute things has always been mentioned here, at Angels and other sites before arriving on Tumblr as it goes back quite some time and even Mommy knows that.
She's responsible for that Pusheen sweatshirt being bought very spontaneously very recently for me from a shop in Chester,Ches. 
On a cold day like today I'm sure it'll come in very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment